Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Liv,

Hello people!


Dear hair, can you grow more faster?

As you know, my college life have been started. So far so good! It's just no one else I can talk to. But I think is good to me, at least I can pay more attention in class. You know, I'm kinda shy being infront of those people that I don't really know them !AND! I need to introduce myself infront of class. Omg! That is so embarassing! To me :)) But I think most of you hate introducing yourself right? Me neiter! Nahhhh Yesterday, was my business studies class 8-9 am. 1 hour class, so cool! Get lots of freedom in college life. Today, was my accounting class  *ihateaccount* I have no idea what is the lecturer talking about. But, we have extra classes, so no worries. Cause we're intake in semester 2. Is kinda tired to catching up those senior. Phewww~ Tomorrow is public holiday. No school! dundundun* Okay, don't know what to say now. So bye bye! 

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: