Sunday, March 11, 2012

Japanese food fair ✡

My mum called me while I were working. She said that there a Japanese food fair at Gurney and lots of Hello Kitty and Stitch thinggyy. I was like NO WAY! I wanna go, but I can't. But you know what? My mum said nevermind, I'll fetch you there when you finish your work. I'm so happy that she said that to me. Awiiieee ❤ Thanks mum!

So, there it is...

 




My mum asked me do you want this? 
But... is so expensive.
So, I didn't bought it.
But I want that box ://



I didn't bought that Hello Kitty candy too.
Cause it seems untasty. Lol!
But I want the container! -.-
How childish am I.
Hahhahahaha!



My stuffy!

Popin cookin!
I bought one for my cousiee, Stella.
She is the one who introduce this cute stuffy to me.
I'm going to try this out!
Exciting#
Lots of people like to match Hello Kitty with Stitch, so do I :pp

I'm still like a kid. Who loves candy much! Hahahahahha! Oh ya, we just won a Ipad 2 at Queensbay, Motor fair. How lucky we are! Hahahhaha. Night peeps! 

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: