Thursday, March 15, 2012

Flashback, Hong Kong ✈ #1

Flashback those memories that I had before. Well, I came across a few pictures of my very first oversea trip, Hong Kong. I started to think my first oversea memory of traveling.  I still remember I went there on 25-12-2008 and we just booked out flight few days before the trip. I were so excited about everything. I'm feeling so nervous when I get into the plane. Because that was the first time I took a plane :X Let me share some part of my life to you :))


Welcome to Cathay Pacific. 



 

 

My baby Ashley ❤


Just want to let you know how I look like when I were in Form 2.  
Baby fat right?
Hahahhahahah!
Do I have any changes?
:S


Disneyland, what a wonderful place! 
Wish to go again or maybe in USA :O
Hope so! :))
 
 

Forever travel.
 
 Goodbye!

Heylorhhh! I'm so short and fat. Just ignore it if you feel annoying! Hahahahha! So that was my very first oversea trip. So what's your most memorable trip? Share it to me if you don't mind! Stay tuned on my next post! Travel again! ☮ Night peeps! 

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: