Monday, March 5, 2012

If I were a boy ∞

If I were a boy, I will look like this.


Handsome guyy?
i'msohandsome#
Vainn! Siittuuuupaadddd face!
Hahahah

Actually I did cut boycut before when I'm in Form 3. My mum force me to cut it -.- Lol! And plus, our school rules are so strict. So, I just cut it. The next day to school lots of friends asking me Yuchiou, what happened to you? I was like errrr, nothing? Hahhaha!

I miss my long hair when I were in primary school :(( Can you imagine my hair was long until my waist and I just cut it because of I'm going to chinese school -.- Urghhh, I'm so regret. Imissmyprettyhair :'(( I don't know how long do I need to take for waiting my hair turn back like when I were in primary. *BE PATIENT* Sighh~ Most "memorable day" tie up my hair into a pony tail and just cut off within 10 seconds. I was like OMG! My hair is gone! My tears was going to burst out. -.- Umm, hey! I still kept my poney tail :O omg! That's so creepy! Hahha!



So, which hairstyle suite me more? Boycut? Long hair? Or bald -.- Lol! Hahahhahahah Just kiddin. I don't know will I cut boycut againnn. Hmmmm... Hope not! Now, I just wish my hair can grow more faster. Urghh, and I wanna make it curl. Wootsss! I'm preparing to sleep cause I'm having work tomorrow. So, bye bye!

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: