Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year! 2013 #1

Well, time flies! 2013, it's a new beginning of the year! Whatcha doing huh? Did you guys enjoy your chinese new year as well? Okay, let me share some pictures for you guys :D


My school (Inti) are celebrating Chinese New Year as well!
Every intians are participate to join the event which is wearing red clothes to college.
How cool huh? But... I'm not wearing red on that day. Oppsss! 


Helping my lecturer to colour up this instead of having class. 
HAHAHAH!


Spot mine? Teehee!
 
 Made this at naga nail - Straits Quay
 I made this Moo moo cow for my friend! Cute right? 
:D

As usual, my cousin from KL will be here with us before the chinese new year eve. We met each other at my dad's factory. But too bad, I have to attend my class at 2pm. So, we don't talk much on that day. But me, stella, yugi and my brother decided to go to Gurney to catch a movie after my class !

The impossible! This movie was super touching and abit disgusting. Lol! 
(Y)



Chinese New Year Eve!


 团圆饭 with my lovely family.



Night time! Made some chinese new year video with her  ❤



 Playing firecrackers with my lovely cousie ❤



 Moew! 


 Trying on Stella's dresses! This is the first time trying on this type of clothes. 
Super not suite right! I feel so uncomfortable! But Stella and her mum said I look nice with it.
Errrr.... ???
 LOL


Video that I made with Stella! :D


HAPPY 2013!
p/s: some pictures are from Stella's blog!
Hehe

BYE BYE! Stay tuned for the next post! 

No comments: