Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dream catcher nail art tutorial #12

Hello my dearest readers! It's been so long time I didn't update my blog right? I'm really sorry about that. Somehow, I felt that blogging actually makes people bored -.- Agree? Plus, there is some problem about the uploading photos. Pffttt! Guess what? I'm going to teach you guys dream catcher nail art tutorial! Hurry up and grab your tools and follow my steps!

Lets begin!




 Paint a double layer of aqua blue.

Using a nail colour brush and draw a line like what I did.

 
Next, slightly using the nail colour brush and form it like feather and then apply a layer of glitter.
I'm really sorry about this. I forgotten to snap the first step that I've made for this finger.
I'M SORRY!
Just follow what I've drew.


 
 Add on some dotting to make it look more nicer. 
Then add on 3 feather at the bottom there.

 

We going to do something like 蒲公英 on the ring finger.

Using the white brush to do some stripes.

 
 Then apply on some glitter.
 

 THE END!

If you have faced any problem please comment, I'll try my best to help you out! Bye! 

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: