Monday, September 3, 2012

Bangkok City #1 ✈

Hello guys! It's time to fly to Bangkok to have some fun! The place was really awesome! I hope I can have the second chance to visit there again. Okay, I shall start my day 1! Enjoy!

 DAY 1 
#ootd
skull-cut-out-tee


The seat in Thai airway is much bigger than Cathay Pacific.
(Y)





Finally!


Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam
RM150-RM250 per night.
Located at the Siam area, 5 minutes to skytrain.
This hotel was superb! Actually I'm a person who scared of ghost -.- Especially, you know Bangkok. The famous places or Japan full the little "thingy" around , this is one of the reason that making me don't feel like coming to this city. To be honest, my first impression to this city, umm not that high expectation. But, it really changed my mind. The hotel is the main point which making feel so comfortable. Do have a visit here if you have the chance. No regret!






MOS BURGER @Siam Paragon
(Y)
Did some research from some famous blogger. I almost eat this burger everyday. I miss it so badly.
 This is really tasty!


Terriyaki Chicken Burger, Premium Pork Burger, Cheese Burger, New Premium Beef Burger
(Y)
Nomnomnom


Umm, not really like this.


MBK Center
Lots of cheap stuff, omg! Especially casing!




Tuk tuk car.
The people drive horribly like having a competition -.-
Keep racing like F1, wtf.


ChinaTown




T&K seafood (Y)
















Stay tuned for the next post! For more pictures please click --> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151125944647829.463747.542912828&type=3 Bye!

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: