Sunday, July 22, 2012

One day trip to Hatyai

SAWADIKA! Hello readers! I was supposed to posting this post last week. But, I'm so lazy uploading those photo. Lol! Okay back to the topic! We went Hatyai like so sudden. My mum asked me, Chiou you wanna go Hatyai? I was like :O WHEN? My mum said TOMORROW! Oh great! Again and again. We always planned our trip like so sudden -.- I went to Hatyai like million times  -.- We went there like once a month or couples a month. Hatyai was like my second home. But we never overnight, cause I'm scared. But maybe once I think. Lol! This is the first time I'm posting about Hatyai, althought I have been there so many times. Hahaha! This post have lots of pichasss. I think lots of people enjoy watching pictures more than reading right? So,

*
*
*
*

 Ootd

 

Feel so bored in the car
butthurts* -.-


FINALLY!
 Our always first stop:
Praying








牛肉面 (Y)











My Hello Kitty Land! 

Spot my Melody! 

 

Yea, we went to Tesco Lotus!
Hahahahaha! AWESOME!



 My handsome bro! :pp


Ma bro and me
 
HEAVEN
LOL!


 Their lays are different from ours.
Superb! 


Full of snacks and boxes of Tom Yam Maggie 
(Y)


Songkhla










Stupid bro -.-








 Lallalalala


















That's all for the post! Feel so hungry now! Lol! Bye!

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: