Sunday, June 10, 2012

Up close with Yen-j ❤

A date with Winnie and Eeluo. Jia Ying suppose to be follow us, but she's sick. Take care! We had our brunch @ Manila place. Nomnomnom







Madagascar 3







The main point! Finally I met him in real person. Omg! He's so cute! I was standing in the first row. But the stupid sales girl keep blocking me -.-









 Just can't believed he actually just stand right infront of me.




Lalallala! That's me. Lol!
Luckily I brought his album here, or else I'm gonna regret so much!

I'm so lucky that I have the time to take picture with him, althought he is not looking at the camera. At least we're standing so close. Opsss! Cause his manager was busying taking off the album cover. The rest of people took the postcard and let him sign. It just took a few second. But mine it tooks few minutes. I have much longer time standing infront of him. But I feel so awkward. Lol! -.-
 Whooo yeahhh~
LOL! 


HIGH 5!
Oh my god!
Hahahahhahahhahah!


Tada!

Meet fresh


Outfit of the day :*

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: