Saturday, June 9, 2012

Candy nail arts ❤

Hello peeps! It's been ages I didn't posting up my nail arts. Umm, sorry again. I didn't make any nail arts tutorial. But I have some pictures for my nail arts recently :)) I'm quite lazy to make a tutorial nowadays, it waste lots of my time actually. I have been so tired lately D: So, I'm still thinking of whether should I continue posting up the nail arts tutorial. SORRY :X But, don't because of this reason and stop reading my blog. Lol! Just kiddin, it's your choice! But! I'm still thinking. Maybe once a month? Twice a month? Or depends on my mood. Lol! Opppsss! Sorry for disapointing you all ://


Somewhere over the rainbow  ❤


Candy colour is  ❤


Or you can do it like different way?
Like the fading?
You can look through this link for my previous fading nail art tutorial
http://livthecestlavie.blogspot.com/2012/04/fading-nail-art-tutorial-10.html


Bye!
and
Sorry!

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: