Saturday, February 11, 2012

柯震东 <<Be Yourself 有话直说>> 大马签唱会 ❤


Well, I'm going to meet the cute boy, 柯震東 later! Awieee! Can't wait for that! Heh ❤ So, I meet up my sisterly. Reach gurney around 12pm. Hanging around to look for FOOD! So we went to Paddington house of pancake.













O.U.R pasta alfredo
More prefer Queensbay.
Tasteless -.-

Lovelies ♥, Kai Yii and Yao

Where's my baybeh Lin :((










What  the face? Lol!









What next? 







I made this header for them! How was it? 
Hahaha!
I'm the photographer too :pp








Met Khai Ying and Kher Tsin!
My form 2 bestie! ♥


Here's come...
The cute boy, 柯震東 ! ❤





He was just rehersal.
We was in the Topshop at the time, then all the fans was like ARHHHHHHH~
Ran out quickly, after that he went back -.-




SPOT HIM!




The DJ call us to do something -.-
It goes like this...
柯! 震! 東!
ARHHHHHHHH~











Actually is almost the same :// 
You know what?
I forgot to take my zoom lens :((
How careless am I!
Ishhh!




Bought this 2 stuffy!
Lovely right?
RM9.90 for that love ring.
RM9.90 for that Galaxy nail polish.



That's all for the post! I'm going to say bye bye to those paperwork  -.- Feeling overwhelmed by my mountain of paperwork. And say hi to beauty! I have to cut of my nails :(( So sad! But, don't worry. I will keep going on my nail arts tutorial if I'm free. So guys, see you next time! Ciao! ;))


Liv the C'est la vie :))









No comments: