Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My third driving lesson :O

I'm such a failure. I have to say that this is my third time to learn driving and I'm still so so so NERVOUS. Whattodow? My uncle is busy teaching the beginners and called his father to teach me. Arhh! Is the Ah Pek again -.- He called me to drive on the road. Finally finished the A,B,C road. Rest around 45 minutes? Woahh~ My "original" uncle called me to learn myself. I was like NO WAY! He say cannot, I want go toilet now. I can't tahan already -.- Drive slowly har, don't bang my car. I just repaired only. If you bang my car, call your dad pay me back a new Viva. And then he keep laughing. Lol! Okay... Tried myself to learn. VERY GOOD! Call me to drive myself? Direct mati enjin. Hhahahahhahahah! And stuck on top the hike there. Mati enjin again! My legs keep on shivering non-stop. I just don't know what to do. Okay, finally I'm done! After that, I just drive around and around. 3 point turn? Side parking? Haiyah, forget about it! :p Saw my uncle I was like VOORMM! Back to the round about give back his car. My uncle asked me did you learn? or just keep on round and round and round? I was like Hehe... He asked me when you want learn again? I say anytime. He say okay, I very busy everytime -.- He said, sunday can? I replied him Um.... Not really. The he said you said you anytime? Oh ya hor! Sorry :pp Weekend kinda busy. He say busy dating hor? I was like -.- I'm single always kay uncle -.-Okay, that's all for today! Au revoir!

No comments: