Saturday, February 25, 2012

Eyelashes perming ❤

Hey! heyy! heyy! I made a eyelashes perming. Hahha!
 Let's see the before and after!

BEFORE


AFTER






TADA! Actually I do not know how much does it cost to me, cause I'm just a "model".you know. A trainee "borrow" my eyelashes to do some practice. So, I don't know will my boss collect mohnayyy from me -.- Actually I'm the shop of the trainee too. I'm just a beginner. So, am I count as a "beautician"? LOL!!! Just kiddin! Hahahah. Calm down, don't take it so serious yehh~ I'm just joking. Actually, I went there is to gain some experience. Plus, I'm doing nothing at home. So decided to go for work and earn some mohnayy. I worked there around 2 weeks+? ithink I'm a half vegetarian nowwww. Why say so? Hahhaa. Cause my boss is a vegetarian. So I have to followed her. Actually, that's good for me. Cause I'm "on diet" Hahaha! Okay, wanna ask you something. Do you feel any different? *Dundundun* Maybe you will feel that not much different compared with my previous eyelashes, but in real life it really does. Hahahha! If you apply with a mascara that's fanstatic! Hahahahha! Go try it out! It's so lovely! And now I feel that, finally! I have a eyelashes -.- Lol! Cause my eyelashes are so effing short :// Do anyone knows how to makes your eyelashes more longer? Ineedsomehelp#

Buhbyee!

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: