Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Chinese New Year! ▲▼

Happy Chinese New Year!
La la la la la la sing a New Year Song! Hey hey! Watching those adorable kids saying 恭喜恭喜 and taking angpau was so cute! I feel that this is the most boring chinese new year I ever had ://  Do you agree that?

❤ 初一 




Get this Angpow from my parents. Isn't cute? Hee


BING BING BOOM BOOM!
 This stuffy makes my dog walk backwards -.-
Cause she's too scared of it! Hahhahahah

 
Happy Family!

Baby Oliver and my outfit of the first day of Chinese New Year. 

After visiting relatives, my cousin went to there other hometown, Betong.

❤ 初二 

The next morning, we went to Betong to meet my cousie up. 

       

Outfit of the day! 




Make some new friends :))







大吉大利!


Eating all the way round



 

Okay, I know this is holly awful disgusting! Some of my family members tried this but not me!
They was like Ummm~ very nice! So crunchy!
EWWWWW!
After that, we went back to 仁丹, my cousie hometown. Kampung life was really good than city. I wish I have a hometown too :// Then after we finish our dinner, we went back to Penang. 1 day trip? That's awesome!

❤ 初三

My Johor cousin are here. Yay! Start gambling again of course. But just for fun. Hhaha!
 

Same new manicure!


Butter! 
 ❤

  
❤ 初四

Went to relatives house again! 




My mum's outfit of the day! I'm lovin it! She was too fashion than me :O 
:((

This mine, my outfit of the day! Simply right? Hahah! 
Need to update! Lol!

❤ 初五

Woke up at 6 am and went for praying. I'm so tired :// 


Outfit of the day

Went to have some cendol and laksa which is located at Penang Road. The stall is on your right hand side. "Penang Road Famous Teochew Cendol" If you have time, go and try it!




Time has passed so fast, my brother going back to UK today. Sigh~ 
So I'm saying the same things again,
Take good care of yourself and all the best!
See you on your summer holiday. 
Toodles! ❤ 





Liv the C'est la vie :))



No comments: