Friday, September 14, 2012

Surprise! ♥

Sorry for not updating my blog recently. I was busying about my exam. Ish! I just finished my mock exam yesterday and I have to prepare for my real AS exam start from now. I wonder why my life full of exams. Sigh* Today I shall stop my Bangkok trip post and post something interesting. Lol! 12/09 is my b.friend brithday. So we decided to give her a surprise. We're now in different school so we can't really spend much time together like we did in high school Sad* Okay, we prepared this surprise one week ago and we keep thinking are we going to failed this suprise? Hope not! Hahahha! I shall share some photos now.




Gather @ Pei Wen's house! 

 


Super huge! 






Begin...


She just shocked and keep huiyoohh!
Hahahhahah!
 


The birthday girl, Lin
 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!
Love you to the max :*


We're not going to spoiled the cake. 
HAHA!
 












And see what we spotted? SO CUTE!
Hope she won't kill me!
HAHAHAHHHA!

Bye....

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: