Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Let's have some fun!

Finally, I can spent some time in KL. I was so boring staying at home. Agree right?


Morning face
*yawn*

I woke up at 4.30, done my bath and is time to get them up. 
I'm the leader who incharge to wake them up!
GETUP!



Random


Went to Ipoh to have some "Dim sum"
Reached there around 8am in the morning.





After we took our breakfast, we continue our journey to somewhere around Johor if I'm not mistaken. Cause I'm not really sure.


We went to Port Dickson to have a look.
How pretty it is!

Finally!
Reached KL around 5.
But cousin was not at home ://

Penang -> Ipoh -> Johor -> Port Dickson -> KL
So tired but yet fun!
But I feel so dizzy and feel like vomit in the car.
Failure

Was playing with Kawaii
 
Hardworking girl! (Y)
 

Was playing guitar in Ah Mei's room.
Lol!
Did some video, but he doesn't allowed me to post!
Oppppsss!

 

 
Crazy cousie and aunty.

2nd day, went to Pavilion with my family.

Lunch @ Kampachi 



 

Finished putting on "braces"
LOL!

Cousie love ❤

 
 #Polaroid


What a crazy night!

 3rd day, goodbye :'((


See what we spot?!
Hello Kitty! 





Golf ball, so cool!

Woots! Spotted this handsome guy!
Who is this?





The Chen's family golfer! (Y)

Toodles! ✌

Liv the C'est la vie





No comments: