Friday, June 29, 2012

Back to high school ♋

Well, I'm having sem break now. Staying at home is sucks! Feel so boring -.- So, we planned to back to high school to meet our friends and teachers. Oh yeah! Today is teacher's day. HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! But too bad, we forgot to take pictures with teachers -.-  Okay, pictures now!

*
*
*
*


Urghh! 
Trapped in traffic jam! 
So sick of it!
I used 15 minutes to reached school everyday, but today I took 1 hour to reached here.
Cool huh? Thanks to the traffic jam! -.-


 




Finally! Tada! My high school!
Miss it so much :'((

久违了,超级走廊。
Supercorridor


Canteen


My favourite, Tom Yam Mee.
I ate this everyday when I was in high school.
Lol!
Big fans of tom yam mee (Y)

Before break time

 

During break time


MEET MA FRIENDS!





Si Wen

 Lin
 

Xin Dee
 Winnie


Jia Ying, Ee Luo.
Lol me -.-

Just miss my high school so much :'((





No comments: