Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day! ❤

Happy Mother's Day Grandma and Momma!

It's Mother's Day, but I didn't took any pictures with them. Lol! Funny! We went to Khuntai to celebrated Mother's Day. This is the second time I went there. My god, I love the surrounding very much. 


Just realise I have another moustache-T -.-
I bought it few years ago Lol!


Ma bro took this when I were playing Temple run.
I can't play well in this game.
Should be say, I'm not good in playing games.
Lol!


Finally! We took around half an hour to reached there.




Sawadikaa! 




 Nice right?






Pictures time!


Playing something 


Ma cute Daddy! ❤


What the face?!
Lol!






Nomnomnom











Instagram of the day ❤
:



That's all for the post! I  know, no nail art tutorial again. I'm sorry! I going to have my exam soon. So, I really can't make it! I promise if I have the time I'll make you one! I have to apologize to one of my reader, she requested me to do rilakkuma nail art tutorial, but I failed on doing it! I'm so sorry! Bye peeps!

Liv the C"est la vie




No comments: