Thursday, April 5, 2012

A date with them ❤

Let me to have some fun before I start my studies. Yesh! I'm going out again, but with different friends. Okay, I'm waiting my friend to drive me to Queensbay. Actually, I'm the one who needed to fetch them, but yesterday when I were driving my mum just scared and.... I lost my confident -.- So, I'm not driver of the day! I wonder when I can drive my own to college. Hmmm? *dundundun* We were having some breakfast at "I Love Yoo" 老油鬼鬼 cute name.




Porridge in the morning
sogood#





I've been to Neway like 3456781927654 times -.- So, I'm in here again.


I'm kinda lost my voice noww. Araaghh Feel like going to fever. Oh no! :// Sad case!



Forever 21
SALE!

Chatime again!


Maaaa lovelies ❤
 Si Wen


Lin
 Pei Wen

Slurrrpppp#


Bought this 2 singlet from Kitschen.
Ilovethiscolour!


Buh Bye!



No comments: