Monday, March 26, 2012

Strawberry berries nail art tutorial #7 ❤

Hello girls! It's been so long I didn't make a nail art tutorial. I bet you all were so boring cause I keep posting about my daily life right? Sorry about that! :X My friend requested me to make a strawberry nail art tutorial. So, here it is! Althought is kinda weird! Hahhah!





All you need to prepare are a double point dot and some nail polish shown at above.


First, paint a layer of mustard yellow (or you can replace it with peach colour).


Second, using a orange red to make a shape like above.


I mixed this two colours to make strawberry's leaves.
If you have a darker green, it will be great!


Third, using a double point dot to make a shape like " * ".


Last, using a double point dot then dip some black colour and dot some dots on the strawberries.
YOU'RE DONE!
Actually it looks weird but I promised my friend that I will try to make it.
If you don't really like it just ignore it lahh. It's okay ;))
Hahaa! 

So, that's all for this post! Stay tuned! Toodles!

Liv the C'est la vie





No comments: