Thursday, March 22, 2012

Class gathering ♡

After getting SPM result. We went to 美食之家, Gurney. I'm not going to say how many A's do I get. Althought I have already expected, but I'm still dissapointed with it. Wtf! My parents and friends keep comfort me and said okay already lahhh cause I'm crying like hell in my school hall -.- My mood wasn't that good, seriously. When I looked back my result I wish to bang my head to the wall. Ishhhh pffff! Okay back to topicc.



Purplicious!

Some are not in.

Kher Tsin, my form 2 bestie!

Sayonara!

HAPPY FAMILY!


Next stop: Gurney Paragon



The Moo Cow of model!
So cute la her!

See what am I doing!
ewwww!
Hahahahah!





 Meet fresh!


"208"
Lin, Pei Wen and I know what does that means!
HAHAHAHAHHHAHA!
LMAO!
Yummy!



What the heck am I trying to do?
HAHAHAH!



They are so cute! ❤


Eat again!
士林

We ordered 甜不辣 and 超大鸡排!
Nommnommmnoommm!

I think this post is not about gathering, is more to like FOOD! Yummehhhyyy! I was so damn full. Omg! BURPPPPP* Hhahhahahahha! Okay, bye! 

Liv the C'est la vie

No comments: